Sony SM830 condenser microphone
Professional Microphone SM830 Specifications
Functions and features:
- wide range of applications, concert recordings and live sound systems to a variety of records from the meeting
- Sound studios are suitable for use
- Gooseneck Microphone radio direction can be flexibly adjusted concentrated
- Express connector and the card.
According to the battery polarity signs, replace the battery, connect the audio cable, and with
MIC jack audio equipment plugged.
the MIC amplifier volume knob to “0” position, and then start the audio equipment
Conference microphone power switch, microphone switch, then microphone transmitter side
Shouted into the microphone volume edge audio equipment commissioning, until the optimum effect prevail
1, Do not use the front of the pickup point distance from the speakers and cough too close to
2, periodically check the battery, the microphone is not used for some time, remove the batteries
Shift, the battery is too long to prevent acidification, battery fluid corrosion mechanism.
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Power supply: DC9V
- Frequency response: 60Hz-16kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Sensitivity:-40dB ± 3dB