The BT-100 features aptX® CODEC technology thus allowing enjoyment of much higher quality sound when connected to any Bluetooth® aptX® enabled device.
BT-100 Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
1. Bluetooth® Pairing Button
2. Power Indicator
4. Optical Indicator
5. Line In Indicator
6. AUX Indicator
7. Remote Sensor
8. Volume Knob/Input Selector
11. AUX In L/R
12. SUB Out
13. Line Out
14. Line In
15. Optical Input
16. Speaker Output – L/R
17. Speaker Output + L/R
18. Power Input
19. On/Off Switch
1. On/Off Button
2. Optical Source
3. Volume +/-
5. Line In Source
7. AUX Source
9. Bluetooth® Source
To maintain the amplifier’s appearance, it is recommended use of a dry or slightly-damp soft cloth to keep the exterior of the amplifier free from dust, lint or dirt. When cleaning the amplifier, make sure the amplifier is turned off.
CONNECTING THE AMPLIFIER:
• Connect your self-powered subwoofer to SUB OUT.
• Connect your CD player or other media player with an RCA cable to the AUX IN L/R input. Make sure you connect the “L” plug to the left input channel and the “R” plug to the right input channel.
• Connect an additional external amplifier with an 1.8-inch stereo cable to the LINE OUT.
• Connect a portable device such as a phone, tablet or media player with an 1/8-inch stereo cable to LINE IN.
• Connect your DVD player or other optical digital audio source with an SPDIF optical cable to the OPTICAL IN input.
• Connect your speakers to the SPEAKERS OUTPUT. Make sure you connect the -/+ and the L/R cables to the correct output.
NOTE: Remember to select the desired source by either pressing the Volume Knob/Input
Selector button or by aiming the remote control at the amplifier and pressing the desired
source button. See illustration of remote control on previous page.
OPERATING THE AMPLIFIER:
1. Connect the power cord to the back of the amplifier then connect it to a power outlet.
2. Connect your devices to a suitable input, see the illustration above.
3. Turn the power switch to the On position; the unit will enter working status and the power indicator LED will turn orange and will default to the Bluetooth® input when turned on for the first time.
4. Press the Bluetooth®, OPT, LINE or AUX button on the remote or press the amplifier’s volume knob to choose an audio source, see illustration of remote on the previous page.
5. Control the playback via the remote control.
WARNING: The amplifier will shut off automatically if the temperature exceeds 85°C, and the power indicator will turn orange. The amplifier will re-start automatically when the temperature has dropped below 60°C ±10°.
6. To put the amplifier into standby mode, push the power button on the remote control or hold down the volume control knob on the amplifier for 2 seconds. The power LED will turn red.
7. To take the amplifier out of standby mode, push the power button on the remote or hold down the volume control knob for 2 seconds. The amplifier will default to last previously used input.
1. Press the OBluetooth® button (©) on the BT-100 to switch to the Bluetooth® input and activate pairing mode (Bluetooth® input LED will flash quickly).
2. Activate Bluetooth® on your phone or tablet and scan for new Bluetooth® devices.
3. When your phone or tablet finds “RBH BT-100”, choose this unit to begin pairing.
|Power Supply:||AC 110V ~ 240V 50/60Hz|
|Rated Output Power:||100W (50W x 2) @ 4 Ohms 50W (25W x 2) @ 8 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance:||4 Ohms|
|Bluetooth®/DSP:||Bluetooth 4.1 Qualcomm® aptX” CODEC Technology/ 24 bit Qualcomm® Kalimba” DSP|
|Bluetooth® Range:||33 feet (10 Meters)|
|Dimensions:||7-1/2″ W x 5-1/2″ D x 2″ H (190mm W x 139mm D x 52mm H)|
|Weight:||2.87 lbs. (1.3 Kg)|
|No power.||1. Power cord is disconnected.
2. Poor connection at the power socket or the power socket is inactive.
|No sound.||1. Switch source input from Bluetooth® to Optical, or any other source, and back to Bluetooth® to refresh the signal connection.
2. The speakers are disconnected.
3. Volume control set to lowest setting.
4. Check for damaged signal cables.
5. Check if the LEDs are blinking. If not, power cycle the amplifier and ensure the LED display is in standby. If the amplifier still doesn’t work, contact RBH Sound Customer Service.
|Suddenly no sound during operation.||1. Check if the audio source works.
2. Product may have entered into over-heat protection mode, check if LED is orange. If orange, let amplifier cool down and it will automatically restart.
|Poor sound.||1. Audio source problem.
2. Bad or incorrect speaker connection.
|LED off.||1. Check if the amplifier is connected to the power outlet, confirm power with a voltage meter.|
|Unable to pair Bluetooth® device.||Push the Bluetooth® pairing button after amplifier is powered on. See illustration on page 2 for location of Bluetooth® pairing button.|
Redefining the Way You Experience Sound.™
382 Marshall Way, Suite A, Layton, Utah • USA • 84041 http://rbhsound.com